e-PIC One™ Enterprise
PIC Business Systems takes your privacy seriously.
PIC has always placed a high priority on protecting any personal or corporate information you provide us.
We are proud of the trust our customers have placed in us, for over 25 years, to conduct business honestly and help optimize their business processes, with their best interest at heart.
PIC collects and uses personal and corporate information for legitimate business purposes and our promise is to continue to protect this information, beyond the requirements of law.
Without exception, PIC will not share the nonpublic personal/corporate information of any customer with any third party.
PIC has never sold customer information and has no plans to ever do so.
Your trust is our most valuable asset, and selling customer information is a violation of that trust.
PIC collects the following information about customers:
- Information provided to us on applications and forms.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Our family of web-based software receives your private corporate data.
PIC maintains policies and practices that protect the security and confidentiality of your information.
- Restricting access to customer information to employees who we determine need the information in order to perform their job duties.
- Maintaining and protecting information through security-enhancing software and hardware.
- Physical security.
- Firewalls, access control lists, and other hardware.
- Password protection on database access.
- Employee training.
- Backup and recovery procedures.
When a customer accesses one of our web-based programs, we store a cookie - a tiny piece of information - on your computer.
This file is a technical requirement that establishes and maintains a secure session so you can conduct business transactions.
This cookie contains no personal information and is not used to track activity after leaving the PIC application.
An additional layer of security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), is used to maintain the confidentiality of all information sent between our web site and your computer.
Specifically requested information, such as login and password, is used to restrict access.
PIC collects aggregate and customer-specific information about the pages accessed.